As mentioned in our last post, makeup can cover up a multitude of skin concerns, but at the same time it can often be the cause of Acne Cosmetica. However, a good skin care / makeup routine could be the solution.
- Cleanse your skin with a gentle cleanser such as our Revitalising Cleansing Foam
- Tone with an alcohol free toner like our Revitalising Toner (get the Revitalising Set here)
- Apply a good mineral based SPF cream that doesn’t have harmful UV absorbing chemicals, or Hydra Sun SPF 30 is the perfect example of this (a little goes a long way).
- Apply your foundation minimally yet flawlessly with our Auto Makeup Device
- Remove all traces of makeup with a gentle cleanser, our Revitalising Cleanser even removes eye makeup and won’t irritate your eyes in the process.
- Follow up with a few squirts of toner on a cotton pad to remove any makeup residue
- Finish off with a hydrating night cream containing antioxidants and growth factors such as our Collagen Renew Night Cream.