Winter is coming and for those of you who suffer with dry, chapped, flaky and weather beaten skin this can be a miserable time. So we have some tops tips to help you combat those seasonal changes to keep your skin hydrated and glowing through those winter months.
- Avoid using soap and if you use a gel foaming face wash or makeup wipes try changing to ones that are alcohol free with a lotion or creamy texture.
- Try using a more hydrating toner that is alcohol free
- Using a more emollient moisturiser that includes hyaluronic acid
- Add a serum to your day and night regime that contains antioxidants to protect from free radical damage and cell communicating ingredients like growth factor peptides to help your skin produce normal skin cells.
- Do not scrub your skin with abrasive grainy scrubs. Instead exfoliate with an AHA’s to help gently remove the build-up of dry, dead skin cells. This will also help your products to penetrate better.
- Use a sunscreen daily. Sun damage causes dry skin and prevents the skin from acting normally. Even if the sun is not shining and it is cloudy. Sun protection is essential all year round to protect you from damaging UVA and UVB rays.
Following these tips your winter skin will be beautifully hydrated and glowing!
|20% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER + 10% OFF ALL FUTURE ORDERS. ESPECIALLY FOR YOU!
| Sign Up To Our News Letter To Receive Your Exclusive Discount Code & Receive Regular Discount Coupons & Special Offer Deals!