WHAT CAUSES DARK CIRCLES AND WHAT CAN YOU DO TO REDUCE THEM
Dark circles are an annoyance for many people. Having dark under eye circles can leave you looking tired, ill and old. However, the good news is you can find a solution, but first you need to identify the cause. Here are some tips and advice to help you combat those pesky dark circles.
- Sun damage
- Veins and capillaries showing through the skin
- Genetic traits which mean you have darker colouring around the eye area
- Natural shadows from having deep-set eyes or sagging skin
- Build-up of dry, damaged skin cells around the eyes
- Use a lightweight moisturiser with sunscreen (SPF 15 or greater) under the eye area every day.
- Always wear sunglasses outdoors.
- Take an anti-histamine If you have allergies
- Use a more emollient moisturiser at night.
- Use of a brightening treatment that contains Vitamin C
- Find a great concealer
- Medical options – You can talk to a cosmetic dermatologist about options, such as dermal injections, lasers, light treatments, radio frequency treatments, and chemical peels.
|20% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER + 10% OFF ALL FUTURE ORDERS. ESPECIALLY FOR YOU!
| Sign Up To Our News Letter To Receive Your Exclusive Discount Code & Receive Regular Discount Coupons & Special Offer Deals!