Dark circles are an annoyance for many people. Having dark under eye circles can leave you looking tired, ill and old. However, the good news is you can find a solution, but first you need to identify the cause. Here are some tips and advice to help you combat those pesky dark circles.
- Sun damage
- Veins and capillaries showing through the skin
- Genetic traits which mean you have darker colouring around the eye area
- Natural shadows from having deep-set eyes or sagging skin
- Build-up of dry, damaged skin cells around the eyes
- Use a lightweight moisturiser with sunscreen (SPF 15 or greater) under the eye area every day.
- Always wear sunglasses outdoors.
- Take an anti-histamine If you have allergies
- Use a more emollient moisturiser at night.
- Use of a brightening treatment that contains Vitamin C
- Find a great concealer
- Medical options – You can talk to a cosmetic dermatologist about options, such as dermal injections, lasers, light treatments, radio frequency treatments, and chemical peels.
|20% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER + 10% OFF ALL FUTURE ORDERS. ESPECIALLY FOR YOU!
| Sign Up To Our News Letter To Receive Your Exclusive Discount Code & Receive Regular Discount Coupons & Special Offer Deals!